Scroll down to the bottom of this page to complete your registration form
Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Course: How To Make Best Selling Lotions, Creams, Moisturizers & Body Butters, Facial Toners, Serums & Cleansers To Sell
Full Info-Rich Training Modules, Training Videos, Stable Formulas, Cosmetic Formulation Guides and Formulation Toolbox.
Prerequisites: Willingness to learn
Course Goal: To Learn How To Make Best Selling High Performance Lotion, Creams, Moisturizers, Body Butters, Serums, Facial Toners And Cleansers
Training Approach: Hands-On Practical Video Training With Manuals And Formulas
Course Suitable For: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Formulators
This is our newly launched Organic Cosmetic Formulation Practical Training Course.
In this course, I will teach you how to make stable Natural Lotions, Creams ,Body Butters, Balms & Salves To Sell
This course has over 50 modules, several training pages, formulations tool box, 30 stable cosmetic formulas with training videos for beginners and intermediate formulators.
It is only opened to 150 students this year.
We are limiting registration this year in order to be able to accommodate the support needs of our students.
OCFT Course Curriculum & Contents
Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Over 40 Training Modules)
- Introduction To Cosmetic Formulation & Getting Started With Cosmetic Formulation
- Full List Of Cosmetic Ingredients And Raw Materials Suppliers Worldwide
- Cosmetic Ingredients Suppliers In Canada, USA, UK, Europe & Other Parts Of The World
- Tools And Equipment For Formulating Cosmetics –
- Organic Cosmetic Formulation Ingredients And Their Use
- Natural Humectants Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation
- 8 Emulsifiers Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation
- Thickeners, Gums & Polymers Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation
- 15 Organic Cosmetic Clays And Exfoliants – Module 10
- Acceptable Natural Surfactants For Organic Cosmetic Formulation – Module 11
- Essential Oils Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation & Safe Topical Usage Limit Of Essential Oils
- Antioxidants Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulations
- Full List Of All Natural & Synthetic Preservatives, The Protection Strength & Weaknesses
- 13 All Natural Preservatives Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation
- How To Preserve Your Cosmetic Products Effectively To Prevent Microbes Growth
- How To Formulate Safely With Natural Preservatives (Golden Rules To Follow)
- 2 Strong Natural Preservative & Paraben Free Synthetic With Strong Protection Against Bacteria & Fungi
- List Of All Real Butters & Carriers Oils For Making Skincare Products
- Hydrogenated Butters To Avoid When Making Skincare Products
- Waxes Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation **Including 3 Top Vegan Waxes For Making Vegan Products**
- 10 Hydrosols For Making Organic Cosmetic Products
- 6 Top Botanical Extracts For Making Bestselling Skincare Products
- The Right Grade Of Cosmetic Ingredients To Use In Cosmetic Formulation
- How To Calculate Cosmetic Formulas Using Formulators Toolbox (2 Videos)
- 3 Phases Of Organic Cosmetic Formulation
- Oil In Water Emulsion Explained – Process Involved In Making Lotion
- Water In Oil Emulsion Explained – Process Involved In Making Cream
- Lotion Formulation Template And Manufacturing Process
- Cream Formulation Template And Manufacturing Process
- Facial Toners Formulation Template And Manufacturing Process
- Facial Cleansers Formulation Template
- Body Butter Formulation Template
- Balms & Salves Formulation Template
- How To Make Your First Lotion – Training Video for Beginners Formulators
- How To Make Your First Cream – Training Video for Beginners & Intermediate Formulators
- How To Make Your First Facial Toner – Training Video for Beginners & Intermediate Formulators
- How To Make Your First Facial Cleanser – Training Video for Beginners & Intermediate Formulators
- Professional Lotion Making Training Video – 52 Minute Practical Training Video
- How To Check And Adjust pH of your products
- How To Make Foaming Face Wash Powder – (Demonstration Video With Formula)
- How To Make Clarifying Face Cleanser – (Demonstration Video With Formula)
- How To Make Professional Facial Serum ( Demonstration Video With Stable Formula)
- How To Make Hyaluronic Acid Serum ( Stable Formula with demonstration video)
- How To Make Face & Body Lotion (Stable Formula With Demonstration Training Video)
- How To Make Cream For Baby & People With Sensitive Skin (Stable Formula With Demonstration Video)
- How To Make Hydrating Facial Toner For All Skin Types (Stable Formula With Demonstration Video)
- Advanced Lotion Formulation Instruction – Step By Step Guide
- How To Make All Natural Skin Softening Moisturizer (Stable Formula With Demonstration Training Video )
- How To Make Luxury Body Butter (Stable Formula With Formulation Guide )
- How To Make Moisturizing Lip Balm To Sell (Stable Formula and Demonstration Training Video)
- How To Make Facial Cleansing Oil & Natural Makeup Remover (Stable Formula & Demonstration Video)
- Get Free Access To Over 30 Professional Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects (Formulas & Formulation Guides). Click here to see them. This course costs $299.99, you will get access to it free of charge.
Course Include Ongoing Support And Free Ongoing Mentoring.
Course Price – $299.00 – Unlimited Access (Free Access To Upgrade With Support Access)
You will have free access to all NaturalSkincareSchool.com Professional Past & Present Formulas, cosmetic formulation tips and tricks. – These formulas are available at https://naturalskincareschool.com/premium
At the end of the course, you will know how to make lotions, creams and body butters, facial toners, cleansers and serums.
You will have free access to every future upgrade and professional cosmetic formulas at NaturalSkincareSchool.com
By the time you are done with your course, all the stable formulas at NaturalSkincareSchool.com will be very easy for you to formulate.
For now, hold your breath, invest in your future, learn the in and out of cosmetic formulation with leading industry experts.
All our formulas and course materials are developed by industry leading experts.
This is what stands us out of the competition.
NaturalSkincareSchool.com approach is hand-on practically approach. We do not bore out students with hard theories.
We tell you want you are supposed to know to aid learning and jump right into the practical. We are here to support you every step of the way.
This Organic Practical Formulation Training course is intensive. Get ready to work hard.
About Your Instructor
Welcome to NaturalSkincareSchool.com, my name is Victoria Ade an experienced skincare formulator with over 10 years of experience formulating great and stable skincare products. I have worked with several fortune 500 skincare brands and have all the experience and the training you need to launch a successful brand.
Through this website, I have successfully taught well over 7263 students from all works of life how to make their own skincare products, many have moved on to start their own successful skincare brands.
With my dynamic, patient teaching style, be rest assured, you will learn everything you need to make non toxic, effective natural skincare products and start your own natural beauty brand.
My approach to training is totally different from other schools, I use Practical Cosmetic Formulation Training Model to teach my students, I don’t bore them with useless theories, my approach is hands-on.
You will get stable formulas and training videos with step by step formulation guides, demonstration and formulation videos backed with 247 priority support access.
This course include the following and more
- Over 40 modules – information rich modules you can’t find anywhere else
- over 15 Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training videos for beginners and intermediate formulators
- Over 30 Stable cosmetic formulas and step by step formulation guides.
- 24/7 Support Access and ongoing mentoring
You are well on your way to becoming a great formulator and a successful natural skincare brand owner.
Fill the form below to get started.
Sign Up Now!
Already Registered? Use The Login Form Below
Retrieve Your Password Using The Form Below