How To Make Lemon Balm Facial Toner For Acne (Lemon Balm Facial Toner DIY Recipe)
Note: This is a DIY recipe, for professional cosmetic formula, visit StableCosmeticFormulas.com
Lemon Balm is one of the best herbs for oily and acne prone sensitive skin.
If you have oily, sensitive or combination skin, this recipe is what you need.
To make this simple facial toner, you will need the following ingredients
Lemon Balm Facial Toner Ingredients
- Lemon Balm Tea – 94g – Buy Lemon Balm Tea here.
- Glycerin USP – 5g – Buy Glycerin USP here
- Euxyl PE 9010 Preservative – 1g – Buy preservative here
Lemon Balm Facial Toner Process
- Make Lemon Balm Tea infusion and set it aside and allow to cool
- Measure 94g of tea
- Add 5g of glycerin
- Add 1g of preservative and mix well
- Package into bottle of choice