This is very useful for beginner lotion makers.
- Combine Phase A ingredients and heat to 70 degree Celsius (160F)
- Combine Phase B ingredients and heat to 70 degree Celsius (160F)
- Add Phase B to phase A and blend well.
- Remove from heat and start cooling while constantly stirring
- After it cools to 40 degree Celsius/100F Blend Well
If you are making a retail grade lotion, ensure you follow the 12 essential steps for making retail grade lotion but if this is a DIY lotion, no need to follow retail grade lotion making steps.
This can be used to make all lotions in our Stable Cosmetic Formulas Directory.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to learn more about cosmetic formulation.