Watch Introduction to Lotion making video in module 34 to learn the fundamentals of lotion making.
Please revisit your course curriculum now to get used to the basic concept of cosmetic formulation.
Process For Making Cream: Water In Oil Emulsion … Learn more about water in oil emulsion in module 27
We encourage you to read the following modules to refresh your memory and prepare ahead.
- Introduction To Organic Cosmetic Formulation – Module 1
- 3 Phases Of Cosmetic Formulation – Module 25
- Water in Oil Emulsion Process – Module 27
- How To Calculate Cosmetic Formulas – Module 24
- Tools And Equipment For Making Cosmetics – Module 4
- Cream Formulation Template and Manufacturing Process – Modules 28-33
- Cosmetic Formulation Ingredients And Their Functions – Module 5
Formula For Making Basic Cream In Video
Batch Size: 100g
WATER PHASE INGREDIENTS – PHASE A
- Distilled water – 66.6%
- Xanthan Gum – 0.3%
- Glycerine – 5%